- This price isn’t even real. I mean, it is real, but it’s also unreal. It’s the Schrodinger’s Cat of airfares. Normally, the price is $600 and up.
- The itinerary is Philadelphia – EWR (Newark) – LIR (Liberia). So, you will either fly from Philadelphia to Newark or take Amtrak from the 30th Street Station in Philadelphia to the Newark International Airport station. This is a (small) hassle if you don’t live in Philadelphia, but the savings, to me, outweigh the added travel. For instance, a family of four would save almost $1800, or, ($600-$150) x 4, on this vacation. Of course on the way home, if you live in New York, you can skip the last leg back to Philadelphia…
- Costa Rica looks like this:
- The fares are available November 2015 – February 2016 and it looks like you have to stay around a week.
- Here’s the link from Secret Flying – have fun!